Progesterine™ is a fragrance-free topical cream that contains 20 milligrams (mg) of micronized bioidentical USP Natural Progesterone per quarter teaspoon of cream and 960 mg in every two-ounce tube of cream. It is the same cream formula that Dr. Lee and his family have used for over two decades. Progesterine contains the exact amounts of the ingredients that Dr. Lee recommended for women in his groundbreaking books, including:
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Premenopause
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer
Progesterine™ is one of the natural balancing creams that Dr. Lee recommended in his book about the Menopause. This book has been translated into several languages, including Dutch. This ensures that the product will always adhere to the strict guidelines that Dr. Lee laid down for natural balancing creams.
One of the unique qualities of Progesterine™ that sets it apart from similar products is its liposome-mediated delivery system. Many customers tell us that unlike other creams, Progesterine™ melts instantly into their skin with no greasy residue.
Deionized Water, Capryllic/Capric Triglyceride, Sepigel, USP Natural Progesterone (20 milligrams (mg) per quarter teaspoon), Lecithin, Alcohol, Glycerin, Simugel (a plant-based thickener), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Net Weight: 2 fluid ounces / 56 grams
Contains no artificial fragrance or color.
The following information is for general use and not intended to encourage self-diagnosis or self-treatment, or to replace the guidance of your healthcare professional.
Gently massage 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of cream per day into areas of thinner skin where you blush such as the neck, face, chest, inner arms or thighs, palms of the hands, or soles of the feet (unless your hands or feet are heavily callused). The optimal approach is to divide the above amount into a larger dose at bedtime and a smaller dose in the morning, or as directed by your healthcare provider. If this does not work well for you, just pick one time of the day when it’s most convenient to use it and apply the whole dose. Rotate areas daily to avoid saturation.
The back of the Progesterine tube has a small dot on it that you can use as a simple measuring device. If you put a round, pea-shaped dab of cream on your skin that is as wide as the dot, you will be applying approximately 1/16 teaspoon of the cream. To apply 1/8 teaspoon on a daily basis, apply two pea-shaped dots. To apply 1/4 teaspoon, apply four pea-shaped dots.
A few tips about using Progesterine™:
Apply the cream after a warm shower or bath, not before it. When it is used on the face, let it soak in completely before applying makeup, and do not apply Progesterine™ on top of makeup.
- Guidelines for Premenopausal Women. If you have an average 26- to 30-day menstrual cycle, you can begin your first month of cream use between day 10 to 12 of your menstrual cycle, counting the first day of your period as day 1. Continue until a day or two before your expected period, which for most women is between 26 and 30 days. If your period starts before your chosen last day, stop using the cream and begin counting again to day 10, 11, or 12. The closer you can get to using the cream when you ovulate or just after, the more in tune with your own cycle you will be. It may take two or three cycles to find the synchrony your body desires.
- Guidelines for Menopausal Women. The majority of menopausal women can simply use 1/8 teaspoon to 1/4 teaspoon of Progesterine™ for 24 to 26 days in a row of the calendar month. Many women find it easiest to start using the cream on the first day of the month and stop from day 24 to 26 until the next month. Other women prefer to take their hormone break for the first five to six days of the calendar month and then use the cream until the end of the month.